Insane (but effective) regimen for natural hair

….and it’s the last day in October!
Yaaay!
I will be talking about my hair.
Recently, I have been having a lot of breakage
Guess why?
Some years back, I was used to straightening my hair and using hair dryer.This affected my hair so bad but at some point it bounced back but not fully. Recently I took it upon myself to moisturize and condition my hair regularly, but didn’t work 😫😩

Reasons why you are experiencing natural hair breakage:
* Heat processing e.g use of straighteners, blow dryers, dryers, hot combs and so on.
* Some Ghana weavings or tight hairstyles, they tend to pull the front hair or pull your hair.
* Poor diet i.e unhealthy eating habits
* Combing or brushing your hair when dry
* Unprotected hair ends.
* Hair not moisturized
There are other reasons, if you know more, please drop a comment :)
What I did was to trim my hair (my sister helped out ‘cause she’s great with natural hair). If you don’t know how to, it’s best a professional natural hair stylist helps out or someone great with at it, it was quite emotional for me 😒
It’s two weeks now and I can see a tremendous difference. My hair feels way better, it’s way bouncier, the breakage stopped as well. *dabbing and twerking* I will share my hair journey pictures in my next post.


Let’s see ways you can improve your hair’s length and volume :) 
*Reduce or if possible eliminate the use of straighteners, dryers and general heat application on your hair, if you want to use them kindly use heat protection hair creams/products.
* Use natural hair products that do not contain harsh chemicals such as sulfate, paraben and so on. If possible you can make your own natural hair product( the post will be coming up soon on how to make your own natural product)
*Maintain a healthy lifestyle with regular exercises and diet i.e food that contain beta-carotene, omega 3 fatty acids, zinc, protein, biotin, vitamins and so on are great for your hair growth.
*Trim your split thin hair out every 3 months
*Ensure you cover your hair with silky hair cap and also you can use a silky fabric pillow cover.
* Moisturize your hair daily, if possible with leave-in-conditioner, and carrier oils such as castor oil, coconut oil and so on.
*Make safe hairstyles that won’t stress your hair.
* Deep condition your hair at most every 2 weeks.
* Hot oil treatment is great for your hair, do this every two weeks. The oil should be warm or at room temperature, for 12 hours preferably(you can do this over the night).
* Use safe accessories (do not use rubber band for your hair)
…. and so much more, but with this be rest assured you will observe a huge difference.
Please post a comment below, tell me about your hair journey, I’m willing to help out.
If you have any contribution or observation, please feel free to comment.

Comments

  1. Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually frustrating. A good website with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web-site, and I’ll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    keshia hair oil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Thank you :)

Popular posts from this blog

White aso oke ideas for Traditional wedding 2017

5 Strategic places to meet a husband material in Lagos 2017